Definition and Usage Areas of Sodium Bicarbonate | Exporters, Distributors, Manufacturers, and Suppliers
Sodium bicarbonate, also known as baking soda or carbonate, is a versatile chemical compound (NaHCO3) with anti-acid properties. As exporters of sodium bicarbonate, we provide high-quality products for various industrial applications. Its solubility in water, white solid crystalline powder form, and slightly alkaline taste make it an essential ingredient in baking powder. When combined with dry acid (H+) and cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate facilitates the rising of dough. Under specific conditions of temperature, water, and acid, sodium bicarbonate releases carbon dioxide (CO2) gas, creating bubbles and causing the dough to expand. Trust us as your reliable exporters of sodium bicarbonate for all your industrial needs.
The chemical reaction is: NaHCO3 + H+ ———> Na+ + CO2 + H2
Baking soda, also known as sodium bicarbonate, serves multiple purposes beyond dough leavening. It can effectively clean burnt pans and baking trays. To remove burnt food residue, simply add a packet of baking soda to a pot filled with water and boil it for 10 minutes. The burnt residue will dissolve effortlessly. Stains on teapots, thermoses, and flower vases can be easily eliminated by using a mixture of boiled water and baking soda.
When boiling water causes half of the carbonate CO2 to be lost, soda (Na2CO3) is formed:
2NaHCO3 + heat ———> Na2CO3 + H2O + CO2
The resulting soda reacts with water to produce sodium hydroxide (NaOH), making the solution more alkaline and enhancing its detergent properties.
Na2CO3 + H2O ———> NaHCO3 + NaOH
Brushing teeth with baking soda once a week can whiten them. However, it is important to avoid consuming acidic foods and beverages for half an hour after brushing. Baking soda reacts with calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) ions, which contribute to water hardness, forming precipitates and softening the water. Trust the manufacturers of sodium bicarbonate to provide you with high-quality products for various applications.
When boiling legumes and hard vegetables, the addition of carbonate, such as sodium bicarbonate, to the boiling water can expedite the softening process. The alkaline nature of sodium bicarbonate helps cellulose to swell, resulting in quicker softening. As a reputable sodium bicarbonate supplier and distributors, we offer high-quality products for various applications. Sodium bicarbonate, with its basic properties, effectively eliminates unwanted odors, including bad breath, sink and toilet waste water streams, smelly shoes, and refrigerator odors. Its ability to bind odors makes it a reliable deodorizing agent. For vegetables like cabbage and cauliflower that contain sulfur compounds, boiling them with a small amount of baking soda reduces the formation of unpleasant odors. Sodium bicarbonate, in a basic environment, helps to oxidize sulfur compounds and minimize gas formation. Additionally, it can be used as an alternative to deodorant and in foot baths for sweaty feet. For insect bites, applying a dressing soaked in sodium bicarbonate water provides immediate relief from itching and swelling. For general itching, a mixture of baking soda and water is effective. Furthermore, carbonated water, which contains sodium bicarbonate, provides instant pain relief for sunburned areas. It is also commonly used to alleviate heartburn caused by excessive stomach acid secretion. Trust us as your reliable sodium bicarbonate supplier and distributors for all your industrial and personal needs.
As trusted soda ash distributors, we provide high-quality soda ash for various industrial applications. Soda ash, also known as sodium carbonate, is a versatile compound used in glass manufacturing, detergent production, water treatment, and more. Our reliable distribution network ensures timely delivery and excellent customer service.
- Since sodium bicarbonate is commonly known as baking powder among the people, it is common to use it in this way. However, it is also a good solution for easy cleaning of burnt trays and pots.
- It is also used to clean residues in teapots, thermoses and vases. Its application is also extremely simple. Hot water is filled into the container to be applied and sodium bicarbonate is poured into it. Stains are easily cleaned with this mixture.
- When the soda form of sodium bicarbonate reacts with water, it gains basic properties and acts as a detergent.
- Sodium bicarbonate can also be used for better blanching of dried legumes. When some sodium bicarbonate is added to the boiling water, the legumes soften more quickly.
- It can also be a solution for those who have bad breath. This substance, which prevents unwanted odors, can also be used to prevent sink odors, remove shoe odors, and remove refrigerator odors.
- Sodium bicarbonate; Smells can be prevented by adding them to the boiling water to eliminate the odors that come out during the boiling of vegetables such as cabbage and cauliflower.
- After insect bites, when the insect bite is applied with sodium bicarbonate water, it prevents itching in the bitten area.
- If sodium bicarbonate water is used instead of deodorant for those with hand and foot sweating problems, the sweating problem in these areas will decrease and bad odors will be prevented.
- If sodium bicarbonate water is applied to the burned area immediately in sunburns, it relieves the pain in the burned area.