Definition and Usage Areas of Sodium Chlorate
Sodium Chlorate is the strongest known oxidizer and is an element known with the molecular formula NaCl03. It is indicated by 106,441g/mol. The appearance of the element sodium chlorate is a white solid or colorless. Judging by its smell, sodium chlorate is known to be an odorless chemical component. In addition, its chemical component does not have an explosion point. It is a chemical compound known as the sodium salt and has a very strong oxidizing feature. Sodium chlorate is a chemical component that dissolves very easily in water. It appears as a white crystal in a normal environment. It is a very important moisture collector. In addition, its chemical component is a chemical that was banned in all EU countries in 2009.
The sodium chlorate reaction performs chlorine absorption in the decomposition of barium peroxide. It is also known that when mixed with atrazine, it increases the persistence of multiple effects. Sodium chlorate is a chemical component that has the ability to decompose at very high temperatures and to obtain oxygen. And it is known that it can obtain chlorine dioxide when suitable conditions are created. Finally, it is produced industrially in the industrial area with the oxidation of the chlorate solution in perchlorate electrolysis.
- Its main use is to make chlorine dioxide gas, this gas is used for bleaching pulp.
- It is often used as a non-selective herbicide for killing weeds.
- It is considered phytotoxic when used on all green plants.
- It is used both as a desiccant and defoliant for corn, pepper, safflower, flax, soybean, dried beans, rice, southern beans and sunflower.
- It is used as an oxidizer in uranium grinding.
- It is used in the manufacture of ammonium perchlorate, which is often used for rocket propulsion.
- It is used as an intermediate in the manufacture of potassium chlorate for explosives, calcium chlorate for herbicides, and barium chlorate for fireworks.
- It is widely used in the paper pulp process.
- It is also used in agriculture.
- It is used in mining to extract uranium and vanadium from its ores, and in the production of steel as well as gasoline.
- Leather tanning, bleaching of textiles and production of dyes etc. such areas are also included in the usage areas.
- It is also used in the food industry as a disinfectant.
- It is also used in domestic water treatment systems for effective water purification.
There are no reviews yet.