Definition and Usage Areas of Sodium hypochlorite
Sodium hypochlorite is a kind of chemical compound, commonly known as bleach or hypo, which is also used as a bleach and disinfectant. The effective chlorine ratio of hypochlorite is around 15 -16%. It is used in the manufacture of bleach, in water chlorination and purification systems, as a disinfectant, and as a bleach in textiles.
Its usage area is very common and it is a very good disinfectant. Sodium Hypochlorite is a clean greenish-yellow in liquid/fluid state, a strong chlorine-smelling chemical in its aqueous solution. It is mostly traded (storage, shipment) in the form of an aqueous solution of 15%-16% effective chlorine. Its aqueous solution is called liquid/fluid chlorine, bleach, hypo, bleach, water, and cleaning agent. Its aqueous solution is watery and greenish-yellow in color. It is necessary to be cautious at the time of use and to use compatible equipment. Its method is NaClO. Sodium Hypochlorite is mostly used as a disinfectant in water and as a bleaching agent in different sectors. It is used in the production of bleach, (water treatment), water and wastewater treatment, textile (whitening processes), chlorine disposal, and in the paper industry as a disinfectant. The technical (specific) properties of Sodium Hypochlorite are given in the table below. Sodium Hypochlorite [at pH 8.5] is produced using standard 8 GPL in contemporary electrolyzers that include Titanium anode and cathode, making use of Water, Salt, and Draft where needed. Titanium anodes are coated with precious metal oxide catalysts and manufactured with unchanging efficiency and the product is stored for use. Produced Hypochlorite is 10 times faster and more effective than Concentrated hypochlorite due to its low pH8.5. It does not contain costly and harmful chlorine compounds. During the disinfection of gas chlorine and water, harmful and carcinogenic by-products do not occur. It is quick and effective due to its low pH8.5. It is used in bleach in everyday life. Contact of acid with a busy tissue causes damage to its tissues.
- Sodium Hypochlorite is mostly used as a disinfectant in water and as a bleaching agent in different sectors.
- It is used in making bleach, water and wastewater treatment, textile (bleaching processes), chlorination of water, and in the paper industry as a disinfectant.
- It is one of the most widely used water conditioning chemicals.
- Apart from chemicals used in the disinfection of pool and drinking water (water conditioner), it also sells general chemicals.
- It is sold as Hydrogen Peroxide, Acetic Acid, Soda, Caustic Straws, Caustic Beads, Formaldehyde, Sodium Hypochlorite, Aluminum sulfate, polyelectrolyte, poly aluminum chloride PAC, barium chloride, ferric chloride, and other chemicals.
There are no reviews yet.